We are so excited that you are considering EDUPRIZE for your child, where you will discover Excellence in Education.
To Apply: Fill out the student application and click submit. One application for each child.
For students that are currently attending school elsewhere, please submit the following. Does not apply to brand new Kindergarten students for fall.
Please scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax* or drop off in person at the front desk**:
– Report Card
– Discipline/Behavior report
– Attendance report
– Current copy of AZ Merit/Standard Tests
– IEP and/or 504 if applicable (special education documents)
The Enrollment department will review your paperwork and begin the application process. We will contact you to let you know what we have available for your children.
To Enroll: Once you have been notified about an available spot for enrollment, you will have the opportunity to take the spot or decline.
If you accept the spot, you will then follow these steps.
– Print out the registration packet and fill it out completely.
– Print out the Emergency documents and fill them out completely.
– Enrollment will schedule an appointment with you upon acceptance and you will then be informed of the carpool process and first day procedures.
– You will be given a teacher assignment and decide upon the first day of attendance.
At this time we will collect these documents:
– Birth Certificate
– Proof of residence
– Legal Guardianship/custody papers
– Withdrawal form from previous school
– LIFE Fund Fee $75 (for extracurricular field experiences)
If you have to decline the spot because you need to wait for an opening in a specific program, your child will be on a wait list. If you are no longer interested at this time, we will inactivate the application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Enrollment Department at email@example.com or 480-888-1610 ext. 1106
EDUPRIZE does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, handicap/disability, or national origin. Applications for Kindergarten are accepted anytime and remain active through the end of the year your child starts Kindergarten. Families are called for student placement based on the date order in which the application was received. Registration calls begin in the Spring of the year your child starts school. Children need to be five years old before September 1st to be considered for Kindergarten enrollment.