Extracurricular activities abound at EDUPRIZE. Before and after-school music programs include our sectionals, band, musical theatre, etc. Our sports program offers competitive leagues in soccer, flag football, track & field, cross country, basketball, volleyball, and cheer.
Art and Music
- Beginning Band 5th – 6th Grades
- Middle School Band 7th – 8th Grades
- High School Band
- Choir 8th – 12th Grades
- Visual Arts 8th – 12th Grades
- Strings 5th – 12th Grades
- Theatre Arts 7th – 12th Grades
- Musical Theatre – After School
We offer a wide range of sports opportunities for 6th-12th grade. Please click here for a complete listing and additional information.
EDUPRIZE Athletic Forms
High School Clubs
- Competitive Robotics Team
- Student Council & Student Ambassadors
- Yearbook Club
- Environmental Club
- Service Learning
- Art Club
- National Honor Society
- National Junior Honor Society
Student Accident Insurance
As sports and extracurricular activities do present the risk of injury, please carefully consider whether your student has adequate coverage. If you would like to explore coverage options, our recommended vendor is Bollinger Specialty Group, who specialize in Student Accident Insurance.
Bollinger Specialty Group, has been proudly administering Student Accident Insurance for over 70 years. We have become known as a leader in the industry with experience protecting over 36 million students since 1946.