Welcome to the EDUPRIZE SCHOOLS Registration Page
We are so excited that you are considering EDUPRIZE for your child, where you will discover Excellence in Education!
STEP 1: Submit an online or paper application for each child that you would like to enroll.
- Fill out the online application below and click submit, or visit our main office to complete a paper application (580 West Melody Avenue, Building 1, Gilbert, AZ 85233)
- If you are applying for a future school year, your application will be added to the waiting list.
- If you are applying for the current school year, the Enrollment department will check for openings in the grade level(s) for which you are applying and contact you regarding availability and completion of the process.
STEP 2: If you accept a spot, please be prepared to provide the following documentation on or before the first day of attendance. The following documents are required:
- Completed registration packet (this will be emailed to you once your appointment has been scheduled).
- Child’s proof of age (please bring a document recognized under Arizona law that verifies identity and age).
- Parent/legal guardian’s proof of residency (please see Page 1 of the Registration Packet for a list of acceptable documents).
- Child’s immunization records or completed exemption form. If the child is not fully immunized and has received the first dose of a required vaccine, please provide the established schedule for completion.
- Withdrawal form from the child’s previous school, if applicable
- Any legal guardianship/custody documents that you would like us to keep on file
- Completed Home Language Survey form
We also request that you provide the following documents for post-enrollment/placement purposes:
- Most recent report card
- Attendance summary report
- Any IEP or 504 documents
- Transcript for all high school students and any junior high students that have earned HS credit.
Payment of the following fees is requested at the time of enrollment, but enrollment is not contingent on payment:
- LIFE Fund Fee: $75 per student in grades KG-12, discounted to $50 per student if paid within 7 days of enrollment (free alternative available)
- Student ID Fee: $10 per student in grades 7-12 for student ID
- Elective Fee: $50 per student in grades 7-12 for elective fees (free elective options available)
- PE Clothes: $13 per shirt and $13 per pair of shorts for students in grades 7-12 with PE on their schedules
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Enrollment Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-813-9537 ext. 1030
EDUPRIZE does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, handicap/disability, national or ethnic origin, special needs, sexual orientation, language proficiency, or gender identity of students regarding policies, admission, or school-administered programs. Applications for Kindergarten are accepted anytime and remain active through the end of the year your child starts Kindergarten. Should you decline to register and desire future enrollment, you will need to submit a new application.