Please scan and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org: – Report Card/Current Grades
– Discipline/Behavior report
– Attendance report
– Current copy of AZ Merit/Standard Tests
– Special Education Documents (IEP and/or 504), if applicable
If you do not have the access to scan and e-mail these documents, then please turn them in at the front desk of Building 1 Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm. Building 1 (B1) is located at 580 W. Melody and is our main building. You may also fax the documents to 480-813-6742, attention Enrollment.
If you are applying for a future school year, your application will be added to the wait list.
If you are applying for the current school year, the Enrollment department will review your paperwork and begin the application process. We will contact you to let you know what we have available for your children.
Once you have been notified about an available spot for enrollment, you will have the opportunity to take the spot or decline.
To Enroll: If you accept the spot and secure a registration appointment, you will then follow these steps:
– Print out the registration packet that has been emailed to you and fill it out completely.
– Print out the Emergency documents that have been emailed to you and fill them out completely.
– At this appointment you will be informed of the carpool process and first day procedures.
– We will confirm the teacher assignment and the first day of attendance.
At this time, we will collect copies of the following documents:
– Birth Certificate
– Proof of residence (most common – driver’s license or utility bill)
– Legal Guardianship/custody papers
– Transcript 8th-11th grade (and current classes/grades)
– Withdrawal form from previous school
– LIFE Fund Fee $75, discounted to $50 at the time of registration (for extracurricular field trips – ECA allowable, non-refundable – cash or check)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Enrollment Department at email@example.com or 480-813-9537 ext. 1030
EDUPRIZE does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, handicap/disability, or national origin. Applications for Kindergarten are accepted anytime and remain active through the end of the year your child starts Kindergarten.