Thank you for considering EDUPRIZE SCHOOLS for your career. We are the original charter school in Arizona, the only seven-time awarded A+ charter school and fully accredited with Cognia. We are proud of the dedication of our staff and the outcomes they achieve for our students.
You must be certified in the state of Arizona for all teaching positions, and all employees must have a valid IVP fingerprint clearance card in the State of Arizona.
All Substitutes must have a four-year degree or a substitute certificate from the state of Arizona.
Benefits of a Career at EDUPRIZE
- Sick Day, Personal Time, Vacation Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Pharmaceutical Benefits
- Employee Assistance Plan – Covering Counseling Services
- Mentor Teachers
- Curriculum coaches and curriculum modeling
- Flexible Spending Accounts to Help with Child/ElderCare
- Family Medical Leave
- Arizona State Retirement System Members
- Retirement Savings
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Discounts with Area Merchants
- Continous Professional Development
Required documents for teachers and substitutes:
- Unofficial college transcripts
- Drivers license
- Social security card or passport
- Immunization record
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card – to get an AZ IVP FPCC visit Arizona Department of Safety https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/fingerprint
- Out of state applicants will need to call AZ Dept. of Public Safety at 602.223.2279 for assistance in completing the application process.
- Teachers should bring two letters of reference and a valid teaching certificate
- Recent graduates: bring a copy of your teaching certificate application