Thank you for considering EDUPRIZE SCHOOLS for your career. We are the original charter school in Arizona, the only seven-time awarded A+ charter school and fully accredited with Cognia. We are proud of the dedication of our staff and the outcomes they achieve for our students.
You must be certified in the state of Arizona for all teaching positions, and all employees must have a valid IVP fingerprint clearance card in the State of Arizona.
All Substitutes must have a four-year degree or a substitute certificate from the state of Arizona.
Benefits of a Career at EDUPRIZE
- Sick Day, Personal Time, Vacation Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Pharmaceutical Benefits
- Employee Assistance Plan – Covering Counseling Services
- Mentor Teachers
- Curriculum coaches and curriculum modeling
- Flexible Spending Accounts to Help with Child/ElderCare
- Family Medical Leave
- Arizona State Retirement System Members
- Retirement Savings
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Discounts with Area Merchants
- Continous Professional Development
Queen Creek Campus:
Permanent Substitute Teacher (2022-23 School Year)
We have a job opening for the 2022-2023 school year. The Curriculum Department has an opening for an Intervention Monitor and Kindergarten Specials Support Staff. We are interviewing for this position internally & externally.
Applicants should submit a resume to Emily Broschart at email@example.com, no later than Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Position: Intervention Monitor and Kindergarten Specials Support Staff
Hours: Up to 19 hrs. per week (M-TH: 9:50-1:00, 2:25-3:20, F: 10:45-12:05)
Start Date: September 1, 2022
General Job Description:
- Work in a computer lab setting three times a day monitoring and motivating students.
- Provide support in the area of reading by listening to students read and record their progress.
- Support Kindergarten Specialists by monitoring kindergarten students, providing assistance when needing, and forming positive student relationships.
- Work collaboratively with other school personnel.
- Report to work as scheduled, keeping a punctual and consistent attendance record.
- Maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information and follow all rules, policies and procedures of EDUPRIZE School.
Required documents for teachers and substitutes:
- Unofficial college transcripts
- Drivers license
- Social security card or passport
- Immunization record
- IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card – to get an AZ IVP FPCC visit Arizona Department of Safety https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/fingerprint
- Out of state applicants will need to call AZ Dept. of Public Safety at 602.223.2279 for assistance in completing the application process.
- Teachers should bring two letters of reference and a valid teaching certificate
- Recent graduates: bring a copy of your teaching certificate application