A+ School of Excellence
EDUPRIZE is the Only A+ charter school in AZ!
The A+ school of excellence distinction was awarded by the Arizona Educational Foundation. The A+ School of Excellence Program was created to:
– Identify exemplary public schools in Arizona
– Establish key criteria for school effectiveness that can serve as a foundation for self-assessment and planning in schools
– Enable the collaboration of best practices within and between schools based on a common criteria related to achievement
– EDUPRIZE is honored to be the only charter school in the state of Arizona to receive the A+ recognition which it has received three times!
Why it is so unique to be A+ acknowledged as a charter?
– Charter schools in general do not require teachers to be certified
– Charters in general do not have certified administrators
– Charter in general do not have certified, master curriculum directors
– Charters often do not have certified special education staff, registered nurses, etc.
Best Science School
Phoenix Magazine’s “Best Schools” edition, “The Valley’s Top Public, Private & Charter Schools” were evaluated. EDUPRIZE was recognized as the Best Science School. EDUPRIZE was spotlighted for their “hands-on” approach to teaching science through STEM-based thematic units. When students come to EDUPRIZE they become paleontologists, botanists, meteorologists, etc. as science comes alive through exploration of the live learning labs. EDUPRIZE was noted as the “Disneyland of education.”
“Cottages” are an EDUPRIZE original. These quarterly, thematic focuses allow students to learn and apply basic skills through a hands-on, science-based program. Cross curricular instruction ensures that students can transfer knowledge to new and applied content areas and allow students to be actively engaged in their learning. Our “Cottages” offer multiple modality, 9 week units in a Life Science, Physical Science, Social Science, and Earth Science.
Click HERE to learn more about EDUPRIZE’S science program.