Welcome to the EDUPRIZE SCHOOLS Registration Page
We are so excited that you are considering EDUPRIZE for your child, where you will discover Excellence in Education.
Fill out the student application and click submit. One application for each child.
Please scan and attach:
- Report Card/Current Grades
- Discipline/Behavior report
- Attendance report
- Current copy of AIMS/Standard tests
- Special Education Documents (IEP and/or 504), if applicable
If you do not have the access to scan and attach these documents, then please turn them in at the front desk of Building 2 Monday-Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm. Building 2 is located on Monterey, adjacent to Melody, and is the two story building that is closest to the road. You may also fax the documents to 480-305-5285.
If you are applying for a future school year, your application will be added to the wait list. If you are applying for the current school year, please read and follow procedures outlined below.
The Enrollment department will review your paperwork and begin the application process. We will contact you to let you know what we have available for your children.
Once you have been notified about an available spot for enrollment, you will have the opportunity to take the spot or decline.
If you accept the spot, you will then follow these steps.
- Enrollment will schedule an appointment with you upon acceptance where you will fill out the remaining registration paperwork.
- At this appointment you will be informed of the carpool process and first day procedures.
- We will confirm the teacher assignment and the first day of attendance.
At this time we will collect these documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence (most common – driver’s license or utility bill)
- Legal Guardianship/custody papers
- Transcript 8th-11th grade (and current classes/grades)
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- LIFE Fund Fee $50 (Materials fee and Field Trip transportation)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Enrollment Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-813-9537 ext. 1030
EDUPRIZE does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, handicap/disability, or national origin. Applications for Kindergarten are accepted anytime and remain active through the end of the year your child starts Kindergarten. Families are called for student placement based on the date order in which the application was received. Registration calls begin in the Spring of the year your child starts school. Children need to be five years old before September 1st to be considered for Kindergarten enrollment.